About me

Hello guyz,,
i don't know what will i say to you about this blog maybe not long, i think.. hhe xD
Ok this blog is created at January 5th 2012. I need more time to think the name for this blog.


And my sister give me idea to use this name (Widget and Tutorial), and finally i use this name ^^. I very like blogging, before this i also have 1 blog, the name is Asian Fanatics, a blog which share about asian (korean, jepang, indonesia, mamnadrin,etc) start from synopsis, download, news and gossip, etc. Beside that, my hobby is design.. :p
Usually i use photoshop and macromedia flash to design blog. Okeyyy,, i think enough for me, like i say in the first, my story is not long and it's right?! Sorry for my bad english xD

     Best regard

2 comments:

AUFIENA RAHMA said...

Bagus ,.,
Pengen punya Blog beginihh.. :(

AUFIENA RAHMA said...

bagus,,
pengen punya Blog begeneh.. :(
gimana caranya..

Post a Comment

Ketentuan comment :
1. Jangan comment SARA dan menghina
2. Gunakan bahasa sopan dan jelas
3. Jangan tinggalkan link mati (dead link)

Template by:

Free Blog Templates